Pork with Apple Cream Sauce - Serves 4
1 1/4 lb Pork tenderloin
1 TB Oil
3 TB Butter, softened
1 TB Flour
3/4 cup Chicken Broth
3/4 cup Cream (light or heavy)
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
1 Tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
1. Cut pork into 1 " thick medallions. Place between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4" thickness.
2. Heat 1 TB butter and oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add pork medallions and season with salt and pepper. Saute until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Drain fat from pan.
3. Add a few tablespoons of the chicken broth to the saute pan.
4. Combine the remaining 2 TB of butter and flour in a small dish and add to the saute pan. Ocer medium heat, melt butter until it bubbles, about 1 minute. Slowly add the chicken broth and simmer until slightly thickened.
5. Stir in the cream and Roasted Apple Grille Sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Continue to heat until sauce is slightly thickened.
6. Serve over plated pork medallions.